IN A HURRY?
You can have your completion certificate immediately upon completing the course. You can complete the course in a weekend or over a few evenings. The pace is up to you.
AT YOUR OWN PACE
You have the option to spread the course out over several months. That way you have more time to think about, practice and enjoy the activities and content.
You complete the course online. Living in different cities or having difficult schedules are no longer a problem. Complete the course at your convenience.
perfect for us due to logistics issues, it was difficult for us to complete a marriage course in person
“This course was perfect for us due to logistics issues, it was difficult for us to find a way to complete a marriage course in person and when we found this, we were very excited. . . We would definitely recommend this course to others. Thank you!" — Nastashia D & Adam T, Red Deer, AB
allowed us to work through the course at our own pace
"The online course was great. It allowed us to work through the course at our own pace. It created some very deep and extremely meaningful conversation. It brought up things we hadn't discussed in detail and made us really think about ourselves, not just our partner and how important it is to work on ourselves as well as our relationship with each other. Thank you!" — Tara K & Blair C, Saskatoon, SK
good course overall. “We must learn to listen, to not just what our partner is saying, but how and why and who they are.”
“Good course overall. “We must learn to listen, to not just what our partner is saying, but how and why and who they are.” We truly believe in the above quotation!" — Lisanne L & Gérald L, Fort McMurray, AB
educational and fun, we learned a lot about each other
“We are very glad that we found your course, it was very educational and fun, we learned a lot about each other." — Zoe-Lynn H. & Travis W., Red Deer, AB
enjoyed the discussions that were triggered during the course
“This course helped us to take a serious look at ourselves both as individuals and as a couple. While we are normally very open in conversation with each other, we really enjoyed the discussions that were triggered during the completion of this course." — Kimberly R & David L, Arlington, VA
made us realize that in our marriage we should be prepared
“We truly enjoyed the course. It made us realize that in our marriage we should be prepared not only for beautiful moments, but also 'bumpy roads'." — Anna K & Krystian B, Anaheim, CA
- Marital Satisfaction Factors
- Predicting Marriage Satisfaction Quiz
- Predicting Marital Satisfaction
- Red Flags May Indicate a Less Than Healthy Relationship
- What if My Behavior Could be a Red Flag
- Shared Values & Commitment
- What are Your Values and Priorities?
- What If Your Values and or Commitment Don't Match?
- Marriage Prep Quiz 1
- Beliefs About Marriage
- Importance of Vision
- Ideal Marriage
- Discussion - Things To Consider
- Vision Quest
- Dealing With Differences
- Arranging the Bouquet
- Emotional Maturity Exercise
- Emotional Immaturity/Maturity
- Strong Healthy Relationships
- Characteristics of Emotional Adults
- Strong Relationships Are Made of Two Emotional Adults
- Connecting With Your Parrtner
- Be Congruent
- How Well Do You Know Each Other
- Am I a Good Listener?
- Is My Partner a Good Listener?
- Active Listening
- Active to Compassionate Listening
- Marriage Prep Quiz 2
- Fear and Conflict
- Healthy Approach to Conflict
- Conflict Resolution Exercises
- More Conflict Resolution Exercises
- Three Principles for Facing Problems
- Healthy Boundaries
- Claiming Boundaries
- Permission to Say No
- Coping with Criticism
- Build Bridges Instead of Walls
- Marriage Prep Quiz 3
- Intimacy Vs. Sex
- Building Adoration
- Making Love All The Time
- Let's Talk About Sex
- Barriers to Sexual Intimacy